Thursday, June 30, 2011

My everything man.

Intellectually challenging me with thoughts of a philosophical mind
With deep meanings in every conversation spoken. Subjects of any kind
Being able to think outside of the box that has been conditioned for us
Pushing oneself to expand and learn more has been a must
Spiritually fulfilling me with thorough biblical understanding
Striving to walk the path that our LORD is demanding
 Finding self in the confusion that the world holds
Patiently waiting for his purpose, our call what the LORD has told
Sexually pleasing me with a look and just one kiss
Sending tingles up and down my body, not one part he has missed
One embrace in his arms and anticipating the night fall
Accepting his manhood within me, I'd given him my all
A man that had been created with such a beautiful mind
Learning new things about this man over some lengthy time
A person that can fulfil you in almost every way that they can
I believe that something this impossible can happen because he is my man

Circa 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment